Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 7 of Family Sew/Craft 12 Challenge





















I had a very productive day today. Granted, I did more than an hour today, but I actually finished some things.

I finished a burgundy and gray pearl necklace (should have been finished at Christmas) and matching earrings for my sister . I worked on the matching bracelet, but did not quite finish it. Maybe I can get it finished on the last day of my long weekend. I also finished a lampwork necklace from a Make It Take It kit distributed at Michaels back during the fall. The kit supplied all of the beads, stringing wire, crimps, and clasps. The only thing I had to supply was a pendant, which I bought at the time the kits were given out. I have two other kits like that, so maybe will finish those later this week. And I worked on Annalise's knit afghan - finished the 1st side of the inside border - 3 more sides of inside border to go!

Wow, January is half over, and I haven't bought anything craft related! Go me!

No comments: