Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 14 of Family Sew 12 Challenge

February Day 2

Today I worked on the knit scrap yarn afghan for Annalise. I am on the third side of the outer border.

My parents came to visit this weekend, and Mom and I spent some time going through my yarn stash. Mom has been working on knitted and crocheted scarves as part of her projects. I gave her 2 garbage bags of yarn that I won't use. Mom finished 2 scarves while she was here, so she is working fast! Annalise helped with organizing, and I was able to get lots of yarn into 2 carriers. It is all stacked neat, and grouped by colors, so sstarting a new scarf won't mean having to search for the yarn that I want. Should have taken pictures of the before and after of the stash, but didn't think about it in time!

No comments: