Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rainy Day in Georgia

Rainy day here in North Georgia. So far, the garden has not washed away.....

I went to my first class for Hoopsisters Block of the Month, which is a quilt that you create block by block using your embroidery machine. The class meets once a month for 10 months at For The Love Of Stitches in Athens. I think this is going to be a fun project. Now I just have to pick the colors for my quilt. Maybe I can find enough in my stash and won't need to go fabric shopping. Then, what fun is not going shopping for quilt fabric????

I am stitching Easter treat bag toppers for A's pre-K class. I got the design from Embroidery Garden (www.embroiderygarden.com) The design is neat, but takes a while since I can only stitch one at a time on my embroidery machine due to hoop size limitations. So far, I have made 6, that leaves 14 to go!

No comments: